Please complete the form and upload your resume below to apply for a position with us.
Sydney, Newcastle and Central Coast NSW
Posted May 23, 2023
We are looking for Fire Protection Service Technicians!
Redmen have been leaders in the Fire Protection industry for over 40 years. We are passionate about delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients in a straightforward, direct and honest approach, providing a wide range of fire protection solutions.
Our integrity is our clients’ guarantee for the protection of their business and their employees, visitors and clients.
We are a dedicated, hard-working team who will not compromise on our integrity just to save a few dollars. Protecting people and property are more important to us than profit, and this will be part of your DNA.
We are focused on providing you with the proper skills, and advanced professional development to effectively and efficiently complete the work.
We have unique opportunity for a seasoned Fire Services Protection Technician.
We provide required training.
You will enjoy a diverse variety of tasks, which will keep you developing your technical skills. We provide Cert 2 Fire Protection and other related career development.
• Minimum 1 years experience in a similar Service role – Advantageous
• Drivers licence
• Strong organisational and problem-solving skills in dealing with multiple issues & various stakeholders
• Previous experience within the fire industry is highly desired
• Police history check (less than one month old)
• Proof of full Covid 19 Vaccination.
• Willingness to have an Annual Flu shot – as required by NSW Health Department.
If this sounds like you and you want a fresh dynamic career, please apply now with your Cover Letter and your Resume. You can do so using the form below.
Your application will include the answers to the following questions: