Please complete the form and upload your resume below to apply for a position with us.
Sydney, Newcastle and Central Coast NSW
Posted May 23, 2023
We are looking for Professional Electricians!
Redmen have been leaders in the Fire Protection industry for over 40 years. We are passionate about delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients in a straightforward, direct and honest approach, providing a wide range of fire protection solutions.
Our integrity is our clients’ guarantee for the protection of their business and their employees, visitors and clients.
We are a dedicated, hard-working team who will not compromise on our integrity just to save a few dollars. Protecting people and property are more important to us than profit, and this will be part of your DNA.
We are focused on providing you with the proper skills, and advanced professional development to effectively and efficiently complete the work.
With employment as our Fire Protection Electrician / Detection Technician full time, you will have a wide variety of tasks, which will keep you developing your professional knowledge & skills.
• Installation, inspection, testing and maintenance of fire detection and warning systems
• Exit and emergency lighting and other related equipment
• Execution of electrical/fire upgrades
• Fire equipment maintenance
• Repairs to the highest standard
A personal Operations Support Assistant (OSA) will assist you with scheduling and ordering of consumables – so you don’t get bogged down in admin. You will also have to access professional technical advice from some of the most experienced and respected members of the Fire Protection Community within Australia.
Your benefits include but not be limited to:
• Excellent career path
• Very generous remuneration package
• Company vehicle provided
• Professional development training – Internal and external
• Four weeks of annual leave/year
• Birthday Leave – Have your day on us!
• Personal Operations Support Assistant
• All staff are enrolled in a Certificate II/III Fire Protection Maintenance Inspection with Company support in training and completion.
Please note, if you have made holiday plans for Christmas or after – we automatically support that time off.
You will be a professional tradesperson who is passionate about making a difference. Someone who understands the value of team work, with the ability of working independently to provide superior value to our clients.
You will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and who won’t compromise and cut corners.
• Current electrical qualifications
• Drivers licence
• Strong organisational and problem-solving skills in dealing with multiple issues & various stakeholders
• Previous experience within the fire industry is highly desired
• Police history check (less than one month old) along with Working With children check. This is due to some Client requirements.
• Proof of full Covid 19 Vaccination. This is due to some Client requirements.
If this sounds like you and you want a fresh dynamic career, please apply now with your Cover Letter and your Resume. You can do so using the form below.
Your application will include the answers to the following questions: