Fixed And Swing Type Fire Hose Reels specifications
- Test pressure 2000KPa.
- Working pressure 1500KPa.
- Nominal hose diameter 19mm.
- Minimum Discharge rate of 0.45 L/s 220KPa.
- Installation and commissioning in accordance to AS2441 as promulgated by Australian Standards.
- Stainless steel hose reel available.
Continuous Flow A-Frame Hose Reel: The BFI continuous flow hose reel is a one person operation. It allows immediate and continuous flow of water at all times during deployment of hose.
The reel can be furnished with heavy duty all purpose hose complete with quick acting ball valve and nozzle.
Please contact us if you wish to get more information about the applicability of this fire fighting equipment. Our staff in Sydney, Newcastle and NSW Central Coast will help you choose the best Fixed And Swing Type Fire Hose Reels.